GVAC Rescue is one of very few rescues in the Greater Victoria area that provides funding for low income families and people on disability. When you donate to GVAC Rescue, you are directly touching the lives of these animals and families in need. Get in touch with us today to learn how you can make a difference in an animals life.
Our Charity number is: 118946888 RR 0001
Ways to donate:
- Click on the Donate button in the top right-hand corner to use PayPal or credit card.
- Send an E-Transfer to email@example.com (auto deposited).
- Canada Helps.org: You receive an automatic tax receipt through their website.
- Mail a cheque to: PO Box #28166, Westshore Mall, Victoria BC, V9B 5E0.
Have a look at GVAC Rescue’s Wishlist
We appreciate donations in all shapes and sizes, and the animals love them too.
- Cat food (canned, and dry)
- Dry cat or kitten food
- Wet cat or kitten food
- Prescription Urinary Calm or Dental food
- Cat treats
- Small cat dishes (metal or ceramic, no plastic please)
- Grooming brushes for cats (new only)
- Cat scratching trees & posts in excellent shape or new
- New cat toys
- Litter — Clumping, non-clumping or pellet kitty litter (unscented)
- Litter boxes in new or excellent used condition
- Cat Traps (for feral cats)
- Rabbit Pellets
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Garbage bags
- Sapadilla Cleaner
- Paper Towel / toilet paper
Thank you, but we currently DO NOT need:
- broken carriers or equipment